I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

code-matuwille

MPENZI MSIKILIZAJI WA MBEYA FM, PENDEKEZA WIMBO UNAOONA UNAFAA KUINGIA KWENYE TOP 30, KABLA YA JUMAPILI AU TUMA MAONI YAKO KUPITIA 0757762963

2011

WAJANJA WA TOWN

WASIKILIZE WAJANJA WA TOWN KUPITIA 89.5 MBEYA FM....PRESENTER-VICE PRESIDENT NA SMART BOY

September 18, 2010

Lloyd Banks Talks Respect, HFM2, Collabs, and more with Signature Hits Magazine "You’re only as good as the last time you’re heard"

As I interviewed Lloyd Banks, he informed me that 2 days prior to our interview he had received news about the certification as far as his gold plaque for “Beamer, Benz Or Bentley”, so he wanted to thank all the fans and supporters. A big congrats to Lloyd from myself and the whole Signature Hits family. Lloyd was extremely humble I think this interview will open your eyes to more of who he is and what the futures holds for him.



Vanessa: I want to start with… Describe Lloyd Banks in five words
Lloyd Banks: Five words? Umm, hungry, young, experienced, loyal and umm ignorant.

Vanessa: Who or what over the years has inspired you to be who you are?
Lloyd Banks: My early influences were artists like Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim and Special Ed. And then it led into the new era, Biggy (R.I.P) and Mobb Deep. I’ve always been a fan of hip hop.

Vanessa: At this point in your career do you feel like you are getting the respect you deserve not only from people in the industry but from people who look up to you?
Lloyd Banks: I’ve always gotten respect, you know, theirs different kinds of artists out there. You got some artists that can have commercial success and don’t get the love from where they come from. I’m one of those artists whose been grounded and at the same time has been big because of my association, so it keeps me humble. Every artist at the same time doesn’t want the same thing out of their profession, like I don’t necessarily want to be big to where I can’t enjoy my life or do certain things. I think that everyone’s career grows at different paces and I fell like i’m getting into the era of a whole new audience. I feel like i’ve solidified my spot with my upbringing, my audience and the artists that came in the game with me. I have the respect from my peers.

Vanessa: Okay, so you’re dropping another album in November…What is it called?
Lloyd Banks: November 23rd, HFM2, The Hunger for More 2. This is the sequel to the first album, my baby and I have to give it all my attention.

Vanessa: And, what can we expect to hear on this album?
Lloyd Banks: Well, I kinda went back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toa Maoni yako hapa chini

TANGAZA NASI KWA BEI NAFUU.., WASILIANA NASI 0757762963

TANGAZA NASI KWA BEI NAFUU.., WASILIANA NASI 0757762963
Matangazo hayo pia yatarushwa moja kwa Moja Kupitia 89.5 MBEYA FM Radio.!!